Monday 1 February 2010

17 weeks and cramps and peeing a lot

Well, this has been a bit of an uncomfortable week.  I just haven't regained the energy I was promised, I'm still sleeping badly, and now I'm peeing ALL THE TIME!  I always worried that I wasn't getting that pregnancy symptom before, but now I'm making up for lost time.  Also, I've had some pretty strong cramping.  They were strong enough that I called my midwife, but she said that I probably didn't need to worry about it, but that I could call the hospital if I thought it was necessary.  Again, I'm so glad to have this doppler.  I know the baby is alive and healthy, and the cramps mostly scare me more than they hurt me, so I'm not wasting another ultra sound- I want it at the right time this time- 20 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment