Tuesday 9 February 2010

Exciting things last week (week 18)

#1 This baby is moving!! I can feel it very clearly, no more wondering if it is gas.  It is a totally strange feeling, and sometimes even tickles me.  I even played a game with the baby where I pushed and then it pushed.  I have no idea if the baby was playing with me, but it was so wonderful and I now I can see why women feel like pregnancy is so magical, I can't believe my little one is inside me!  My husband has tried a number of times to feel the baby as well, but even though I feel like I can sometimes feel the kicks from the outside, it is so hard to tell, and my husband can't feel a thing.  I can't wait for him to feel!

#2 I debuted my bump.  I can still completely disguise my bump, but in Switzerland I didn't feel like getting dressed up after the hot springs, so I just put on my long john shirt and an open sweater, and you could see that bump.  Now, I still probably looked like somebody wearing their pants too tight and have blubber hanging out the top, but my husband and I were so excited.  It was fun feeling like I looked pregnant, even if others who didn't know couldn't quite tell.

Oh, and something funny.  I am totally blaming my baby when I pig out!  Like, if I have junk food in my hand I unconsciously rub my belly, as if telling people that I'm not a pig, I'm pregnant.  It is shameless, and totally cracked me up when I realized what I was doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment